Saturday, November 5, 2016

Play It Again, Toads!

Welcome to Play it Again, Toads! where archived challenges of this Imaginary Garden come to life again. Have fun exploring the side bar (2011 - 2016) and selecting your own or choose from three I've highlighted below.

Philosopher and Poet
Giorgio de Chirico (1916)
Fair Use


1.  The Poetry in a Quote, Susie's Bits of Inspiration, April 13, 2015

2. Avant-Edge: Songs of Innocence and Experience, Sam Edge, April 3, 2014

3. Photography Challenge, featuring Kenia Cris, March 3, 2012





5 comments:

brudberg said...

I seem to be first.. and Joan Didion quotes was an interesting challenge...

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Hey everyone,

Loved the challenge❤️ I chose to go along with Susie's bits of Inspiration - The Poetry in a Quote. Sharing my poem "Colloquy" hope you all like it. Thank you Kerry for the lovely opportunity; this one's for you ❤️


Lots of love,
Sanaa

Kerry O'Connor said...

That is a really thought-provoking array of quotes. Thanks, Sanaa.

Debi Swim said...

Well, I posted somewhere and even commented on some poems but who know where that is? Anyway, I'm here now, I think, and loving Kenia's
photos. Oh, I bet I posted on her original post- I am surely losing it.

Margaret said...

Thank you! Enjoy going back and seeing all the cool prompts - I need to do this more often. What an awesome, creative group!