Saturday, February 22, 2014

Play It Again, Toads #2

An Asheville, NC B&B
 Welcome to Play it Again, Toads! I, Margaret, am pleased to be back with this monthly challenge.  Please do not feel restricted to the three I have chosen to highlight from the Toad's archives.  Feel free to explore and find one that inspires you to try for the first time or to "play" again.

Middleton Plantation, SC
When I travel I adore photographing historical homes - when I take walks I enjoy snapping photographs of interesting houses, gardens, and architecture.  I have included a few here today - feel free to use them as inspiration if you wish - however, they must be combined with an archived challenge.
Middleton Plantation, SC
Archive #1:  "An Ink-Stained Word List" HERE

Archive #2:  "Lights, Camera, Love!"  HERE

Archive #3:  "Jargon" HERE

Limestone Farmhouse
Please, original poems only and link your specific post to Mr. Linky below.  Please make it clear which challenge you are resurrecting by including a link.

This challenge is posted Saturday at noon in order to give time to ponder a response. Monday Open link will post Sunday at midnight and you can join us with your efforts there as well if you are running a bit late.

Southern Front Porch
I look forward to your amazing creativity!


14 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

I love your photos, Margaret. They are so atmospheric. When I look at each scene I know there is a story waiting to be uncovered.

Thank you for this wonderful chance to try again or try a prompt we may have missed.

revelations said...

there is something stately and grand about those old houses ... love the pictures...

Helen said...

Oh I could spend days, months, years in any of them ...

Scarlet said...

Thank you for the lovely pictures and challenges again Margaret ~ Definitely would love to play again ~

Grace

brudberg said...

What a wonderful set of pictures.. However when I saw the jargons I could not resist to write a poem with some math-jargon. Hope you like it. It's getting late here, but I will be back later to read.

Fireblossom said...

The photos are fantastic, and thank you for including one of my challenges!

Ella said...

Hi Margaret! Thank you for tossing me into your mix~ Beautiful photos-there is so much mystery n' romance in those homes!

Kenia Santos said...

Since I'm not to late, I'll sit at my desk and work on it. :)

Beautiful photos!

Happy Sunday!

Sumana Roy said...

Beautiful photos Margaret...I chose the first one and the word list...since it's already Monday here a happy Monday to you all friends..see you all in the morning....

Unknown said...

I think I miss read this - I thought we could pick any archive?? Oops

Susan said...

Hi Toads! I am so late, I may have to repost tomorrow. Fun.

Margaret said...

Sam. Yes. You may pick any archive.

Anonymous said...

Late, so cross posting to Open Link Monday too, Margaret. Cool prompt. ~

Margaret said...

I have not forgotten - we are in the middle of putting our house up for sale and I am busy packing/purging/and cleaning. I will visit all of your links very soon!